Monday, February 2, 2009

A Long Time Coming







Hello again! It has been a long time.

Cambree will be 3 months old on Friday. She is sweet and not crying when she is fed, and not tired, but she does cry a lot. We are hoping as she gets older this will subside. She loves to play on her play mat. She is sleeping through the night now. She loves to chew and suck on three fingers. She is also trying to roll over believe it or not. She recognizes my voice and tries to find me in the crowd. She hates loud noises, so she is miserable when my family gets together, because we are VERY loud.

Kiley is very easy going as always. She loved having her Joggie back for a week, but was VERY sad to see her go. She really enjoyed playing with Bailey. Cambree doesn't allow Kiley to play or even really touch her right now. I hope this will change as Cambree gets older. Kiley sang in church for the first time last week. She did really good, and can't wait to sing again. She is selling balloons for the Bible Club Fund Raiser again this year. She is doing really good this year she has sold 85 and still has 1 month left to sell.

Brett and I are doing well. Brett really likes his new job, and I miss seeing him on my day off. I think he likes having a different day off than me so I can't fill up his time with hunny do's. Well I guess I have rambled long enough. The little girl in the second picture is my sister Jocelyn's baby Bailey Cheyenne, she is 5 months old. The twins in the first picture are my friend Tonya's babies Grace and Layne, and they are 5 months old as well. Yes they all have the same dress on!!!

No comments: